Corporate Account Manager
Upto £55k base and £40k OTE • London
Our client is a leading provider of business intelligence and insights to the pharmaceutical industry globally. They currently have an exciting opportunity in their London office for an ambitious Corporate Account Manager with a desire to join a world leader. Our client are an expanding global business, offering an excellent opportunity for a career-driven and money-hungry Account / Business Development Manager looking to establish a fruitful sales career in an ever-expanding brand.
The Corporate Account Managers will be responsible for representing the our clients brands, global pharmaceutical and healthcare specialists, within corporate accounts, predominantly driving and maintaining subscription sales to high-profile global clients. The successful candidate will be a confident sales professional with a Life Sciences related Degree and prior experience in selling directly to senior level management, as well as a proven track record of successful B2B sales.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Establishing sales opportunities by networking, building relationships, establishing needs, conducting online demonstrations and closing deals.
- Managing and developing your client base through both established business and new business opportunities
- Developing your understanding of products, our competitors and clients to enable maximized sales and revenue generation.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience in B2B sales/account management
- A Bachelors degree in a Life Sciences discipline, or equivalent qualification
- Consultative sales experience would an advantage
- Proven success in a sales role dealing with senior management in multi-national companies would be an advantage
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and the ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- The ability to identify new revenue opportunities and maximize product potential
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and intuitive Corporate Account Manager who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Sales and is looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.