Director, Pricing & Market Access
£80,000 - £110,000 + bonus • London
Director, Pricing & Market Access
Our client is a leading international healthcare consulting group with offices across Europe, US & Emerging Markets.
The Director will be a high energy individual that is able to interact with all levels of project and client teams, provide mentorship and guidence to junior staff, and lead internal projects for team development. For this role in particular, the individual will have strong domain capabilities in global pricing & market access, with a robust foundation in key pharmaceutical issues that form the context for our clients‘ challenges.
The Director will be a confident and engaging leader – directing the project team, engaging with senior leaders, and interacting effectively at peer level with clients. The Director should also have strong competency in a range of qualitative and quantitative insight techniques, particularly those used to address pricing & market access strategy questions for clients.
The Director will play a pivotal role in business development, leading proposal development, participating in client pitches, and acting as the face to prospective clients
Summary of Position / Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacting with clients and their cross-functional teams
- Project delivery; effective delivery of client projects through the project teams, guiding the strategic thinking and content creation of the team coupled with deliverable review and quality assurance
- Lead a portfolio of projects for a range of clients with major responsibility for successful project execution
- Pivotal role in business development, leading proposal development, participating in client pitches
- Ability to coach team members whether direct reports or as part of a project team
- Participating in firm building activities, including driving development of thought leadership and intellectual capital activities, internal capability building, and development of new methodologies and offerings
High on our list of requirements is your ability to be able to manage, motivate & lead from the front. You will be a natural leader and have the ability to inspire those around you. You will have an unequivocal level of integrity but this must be coupled with high energy & personal drive. You will have the ability to shape the culture of the business for the future and be highly motivated by achieving results.
You will already be a proven leader within a Pricing & Market Access consulting environment with an excellent & clearly defined career track record.
- 6 years + experience in pricing & market access, ideally global, EU minimum – experience can be client side or consulting; experience of consulting in one form or another is desired
- Strong technical P&MA knowledge
- A recognised and visible thought leader within the market place with natural commercial acumen
- A deep embedded understanding of our sector, the challenges it faces and how to influence these
- Ability to be forward thinking and have a vision for where the business will be in five years’ time
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and confidence; sees opportunities and takes the initiative to accomplish more than what has been asked
- Intellectually curious; a creative and imaginative problem solver who demonstrates passion, patience, persistence and resilience to see things through
- Team player with outstanding relationship building and influencing skills; enjoys working in a collaborative manner in an open, honest, and diverse environment
- Natural leadership capability with the ability to motivate and empathise with others
- Commercial acumen and a recognised and respected thought leader