Consultant - Clinical Outcomes Assessment
Competitive • London
Consultant – Clinical Outcomes Assessment
Our client is a leading international consulting group, providing scientific consultancy services to global pharmaceutical companies, in support of regulatory approval and market access.
As a consultant you will work on a range of projects in the field of COAs. Duties will be varied, but will be broadly split between research, consultancy, project management and business development.
- Research and consultancy tasks will include participation in strategic meetings, designing studies, preparing study protocols, conducting literature reviews, recruiting participants, qualitative interviewing and analysis and developing questionnaires/surveys.
- You will be responsible for small and medium sized projects, including managing budgets and timelines and acting as a day-to-day client contact.
- Business development activities may include the preparation of proposals and presentations to clients.
- There will also be opportunities to contribute to thought leadership activities, including conference abstracts, peer-reviewed publications and white papers.
- The role offers an exciting opportunity to work with colleagues and clients both locally and globally, on a variety of studies across multiple therapeutic areas.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in psychology, epidemiology, public health, outcomes research, health sciences or related area
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in running qualitative or quantitative research projects in a related field (e.g. protocol development, study design, data collection, analysis, writing reports)
- Demonstrable experience in COA research (development/strategy) in academia, consultancy or industry
- Familiarity with guidance on the use of COAs in drug development and market access
- Experience in qualitative research (e.g. interviews, focus groups, NVivo)
- Experience in conducting literature/instrument reviews
- Project management experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
The role offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package, as well as excellent opportunities for training and career progression.